There are tons of applications available to customize your Windows installation, but the problem is that most are tweak specific. Hardly any offering multiple customization options.
Ultimate Windows Customizer is the first integrated freeware that allows you to tweak various settings in Windows 7 and Windows Vista, this freeware will let you easily customize and change your Windows 7 look – like changing the Start Button, Logon Screen, Thumbnails, Taskbar, Explorer look, Windows Media Player, etc.
- Lets you customize almost all aspects of Windows including, Start Button, Logon Screen, Windows Explorer, Libraries, Context Menu, Taskbar, Windows Media Player and more
- Very simple and easy to use. No manual Hacks. No need to manually edit the Windows Registry and Windows System Files
- Tested over and over for compatibility between various customizations.
- 70+ major features with literally tons of sub-features
- Built in Update Feature to be easily notified of new updates.
- Backs up all System Files and Registry Settings that UWC deals with and does not modify these.
- Error Log for easy display
- Easy uninstallation via the Control Panel.
- Creates System Restore Point before any customizations are done.
- It includes many built-in apps.
Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
Minimum Space Required for UWC is 28MB.
Note: It is important to note that before running Ultimate Windows Customizer, if you have tweaked your operating system either manually or by using any other software, we recommend that you reverse the changes first. This is due to the fact that upon First Run, UWC will generate backups of the Current Files and Registry Settings, to allow the user to revert back to Default. Due to the wide nature of Customizations, this is the only option to revert back to Default.
Once you are sure about this, create a System Restore Point first. Then you can go ahead and start customizing to your heart’s content!