Youtube has the largest collection of videos and most of us love to watch videos on Youtube.com. While watching a video on Youtube would you like to bookmark that video at that point where u want?
You can easily do that just by following this steps. you don’t need any applications to do this magic.
First of all, go to Youtube.com and play video and watch.
2. When you want to stop the video i.e., bookmark right click on the video player.
3. Now select “copy Video URL at current time”.
4. open a new tab and paste the URL in it and save it as bookmark.
5. That’s it a new bookmark with current playing time is saved to your bookmarks folder.
6. whenever you want to watch the video just go to the bookmark folder and select the bookmarked video and resume it from the last
point you have watched.